|Operating System||Windows 7 / 8 / 10|
Maybe you have thought to make your WiFi network at home; you will automatically think about the monthly fees you need to pay, not to mention the installation fees, which are usually quite expensive.
But now you don’t need to think about it anymore, because if you want to have a hotspot you need to prepare is a laptop or computer that is connected to the internet network (either via LAN cable or modem)
mHotspot is third-party software that can create hotspots by utilizing laptop devices. By using mHotspot, you can create a personal hotspot on Windows, and other devices such as laptops or smartphones can connect to it.
Features and Highlights
- mHotspot allows you to share internet resources to many other users, at least you can share connections to 10 other users, which means your hotspot can be connected to 10 other devices.
- By using mHotspot you can set the SSID hotspot name at will without any conditions.
- Using internet resources from various kinds of connections connected to your laptop, whatever internet connection you use, everything can be shared via mHotspot (except WiFi connection).
- You can monitor any devices that are connected via mHotspot, even you can find out the name of the laptop, IP address and MAC address they use.
- mHotspot provides features for monitoring the resources that you and your mHotspot users use, so you can control bandwidth usage.
Using mHotspot will allow you to share internet networks, such as LAN / Ethernet networks, modem connections, 3G, 4G to be shared with other internet users who have WiFi devices as well. By using mHotspot on your laptop, you no longer need additional devices such as wireless routers, access points or other network devices.
Download mHotspot for Windows
Like hotspots emitted at the office / company, mHotspot also provides guaranteed network security, mHotspot offers several types of protection to secure your hotspot, from changing hotspot passwords, limiting the number of users who can connect and so forth. Apart from that, you can also manage which internet resources you will share via mHotspot.